Terms and Conditions
Terms of purchase at www.aurainstruments.com
The operator of the online store aurainstruments.com - Aurainstruments, Zákamenné, 029 56 Zákamenné, IČO, DIČ. We are not a VAT payer.
Registered in the Commercial Register - No. ObU-NO-OZP-A-2013/03866 - 2 no. Trade Register 560-18284
We will always follow the law: In order to provide you with all the services we need to know about you. Some of them are personal data. We promise that we will always obey all laws and more when dealing with them.
The supervisory authority is the Slovak Trade Inspection,
Supervisory Authority: SOI Inspectorate for the Žilina Region
Predmestska 71, P.O. Box B-89; 011 79 Zilina 1
Email: za @ soi.sk
1. All placed orders are considered binding.
2. By sending an order, the customer confirms that he / she agrees with the trade rules, payment options, delivery terms, complaints rules and is familiar with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
3. All prices are in VAT and in EURO.
4. Each order must include all necessary initials of the buyer. Every order is confirmed.
5. The Seller reserves the right to contact the Customer by telephone to verify or refine the order, for example, for a higher order value, any missing or inaccurate data, etc.
The prices of the goods are binding until they change.
1. aurainstruments.com reserves the right to change prices without prior written or otherwise published notice.
2. The main way of ordering is through the e-shop, filling the shopping cart and sending the order. It is also possible to order by phone, e-mail, in writing or in person.
3. The seller has the right to cancel the order without giving a reason, the essential reason is that the goods are no longer manufactured or the price has changed significantly.
Shipping conditions and payment method.
1. Shipping orders of $ 17 will be charged for orders;
2. We charge postage abroad according to the current price list of the post office or courier company. We do not ship the goods until the payment has been credited to your account.
3. The consignment is sent via Slovak Post as a business package, parcel, cash on delivery, or courier service.
4. Upon payment in advance, the Seller shall send the goods only after the money has been credited to his trading account, which the Buyer paid after the order was placed.
Order confirmation and shipping
1. We confirm each order by return email.
Supply of goods
1. In Slovakia delivery time 3-12 working days from dispatch of goods.
2. Shipping abroad within 3-12 days of crediting the payment.
3. The customer accepts only consignments from the transport service or post without visible damage. In case of visible damage to the shipment, he is obliged to write a claim report with the carrier. If, after unpacking, it discovers that the content has been damaged in transit, it shall notify the seller immediately, in writing or by telephone, within one working day.
Warranty and liability for defects
1. General provisions and definitions
1.1. These Complaints Procedure Rules were elaborated pursuant to the Civil Code as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) and the relevant provisions of Act no. 108/2000 Coll. on protection of buyer in doorstep selling and mail order sale.
1.2. "Seller" is Aurainstruments, VAT ID,
1.3 “Buyer” is the entity that has placed an order with the Seller to purchase the Goods.
2. Complaint equipment
2.1. In the situation where the Goods need to be sent to the Seller, the Buyer shall act in such a way that the Goods are packed in suitable packaging, which adequately protects the Goods and meets the requirements for the transport of fragile Goods and marks the shipment with the appropriate symbols. We need a copy of the order (also a cover letter with a description of the defect in case you have sent the goods). Shipping costs are paid by the customer. First contact us by email or phone and fill out and send us this return / withdrawal form. Send the goods as an ordinary shipment (NOT as cash on delivery).
3. After proper handling of the claim, the Seller shall ask the Buyer to take over the repaired Goods. We will contact you if your claim or other information is terminated.
3.1. The warranty claim expires in the event of improper assembly or unprofessional commissioning of the Goods, as well as improper handling of the Goods, i. in particular:
• breach of protective seals and stickers, if any
• use of the Goods in conditions that do not meet the specifications of the Goods documentation
4. Obligations in Acceptance of Goods
4.1. The customer is obliged to check the completeness of the package upon receipt of the product (both personal and impersonal). When delivered by courier, the buyer must write a complaint report on the spot about the incompleteness of the package. In case of personal collection, the buyer is obliged to check the contents of the package immediately, additional claims will not be accepted.
4.2 Claims for mechanical damage to the product, which was not apparent when the shipment was received, must be made immediately after the shipment is received. Later claims of mechanical damage to the product can no longer be accepted. Before the first use, the buyer is obliged to study the warranty conditions, including the Slovak / Czech operating instructions and then follow this information carefully.
4.3 The Buyer is obliged to inspect the goods immediately upon receipt. If mechanical damage to the product packaging is found, the buyer is obliged to check the condition of the goods and in the case of damage make a record of the damage in the presence of the carrier. The carrier is responsible for damage during transport, as all goods are insured. Based on the record, the customer will receive a reasonable discount or a new product delivered after the conclusion of the damage event with the carrier.
5. Personal data and their protection
5. Seller www.aurainstruments.com is registered with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic and handles personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act § 36 pds. 1 of Act No. 122/2013 with registration number.
5.1 The contracting parties have agreed that the buyer is obliged to inform the seller of his name and surname, permanent address including postcode, telephone number and email address.
5.2 The Buyer declares that it agrees within the meaning of § 7 par. 1 of Act no. 428/2002 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, for the Seller to process and store his / her personal data, in particular those mentioned above and / or necessary for the Seller's activities and to process them in all its information systems. At the same time, the Buyer gives its consent to the Seller to provide personal data to another person and to cross-border transfer of personal data to third countries (any countries within the European Union and so-called safe harbor countries). The Seller undertakes to treat and handle the Buyer's personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic. The Buyer grants this consent to the Seller indefinitely. The Buyer may withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data in writing at any time. The consent expires within 1 month from the delivery of the withdrawal of consent by the buyer to the seller.
5.3 When sending the order, the Buyer also expressly agrees that the Seller shall send the Seller reports on the Seller's activities, offers and actions. The Buyer may revoke this separate consent at any time in writing to the Seller to send Seller reports on the Seller's activities, offers and actions without affecting in any way the possibility of concluding a Purchase Agreement between the Seller and the Buyer under these General Terms and Conditions. The consent expires within 1 month from the delivery of the withdrawal of consent by the buyer to the seller.
6.1. In the event of any Claim, the Buyer shall inform the Seller of the claim and agree with him on the most appropriate form of claim procedure. Taking into account the nature of the complaint, the Seller shall offer the Buyer the most appropriate form of complaint resolution.
6.2 This Complaints Procedure comes into effect on 15.08.2010. Subject to changes in the Complaints Procedure.
The seller is not liable for damages caused by improper use of the products sold.
It is not possible to recover money for purchased goods in any way. If the complaint conditions are met, the product can be complained.
1. Complaints shall be governed by the Civil Code or the Commercial Code.
3. The claimed goods must be complete, the shipment must be accompanied by a copy of the cash on delivery, or other proof of payment and the account number to which you will be refunded.
4. Before returning the goods, it is necessary to complete and send us this withdrawal / return form.
5. The right to claim the guarantee may lapse in the following cases:
a. The goods were damaged during transport: if the delivery shows obvious defects in the transport packaging, the buyer is entitled to refuse to take over.
b. If there is a breach of the protective seals and stickers, if they are on the product.
c. Incorrect installation, handling or operation, use contrary to the operating instructions.
d. By using the goods in conditions which do not correspond to the parameters stated in the documentation.
e. The goods were damaged by natural elements.
f. The product has been damaged by excessive loading or use in violation of the conditions stated in the documentation.
You can cancel your order before it was sent to you. Please notify us by email or phone before canceling your order.
Returns and money back guarantee
Information on why to shop at aurainstruments.com
1. Pursuant to Act No. 108/2000 of the Collection of Laws, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods. He has the right to return the purchased goods within 14 days of receipt, without giving any reason - either in exchange for other goods of the same (or higher amount - depending on agreement with us) or refund (unfortunately, shipping costs for postage can not be counted) since the goods have been shipped and postage is paid to the shipping provider).
2. Before returning the goods, you must complete and send us this withdrawal / return form.
3. The returned goods must be complete, intact, unused, in their original condition and capable of resale - if these conditions are not met and the returned goods are not complete, intact, unused or in their original condition, the full amount cannot be refunded, but the amount reduced by the costs associated with the resale of the goods.
4. The return shipment must include the original receipt and the account number to which you will be refunded.
5. When claiming or returning goods, the buyer is only refunded for the goods, not postage and packing - because these services were provided. Please send goods only by regular parcel service, we do not accept cash on delivery - please ALWAYS contact us before sending.
6. In the case of posting of the claimed goods by post, it is necessary to make the above mentioned first contact, without prior agreement the claimed goods will not be accepted for complaints, the seller has the right to refuse the shipment.
The supervisory authority is the Slovak Trade Inspection,
Supervisory Authority: SOI Inspectorate for the Žilina Region
Predmestska 71, P.O. Box B-89; 011 79 Zilina 1
Email: za @ soi.sk
Rejection, non-collection of the consignment
1. The customer only accepts shipments from the shipping service or post without visible damage. In case of visible damage to the shipment, he is obliged to write a claim report with the carrier. If, after unpacking, it discovers that the content has been damaged in transit, it shall notify the seller immediately, in writing or by telephone, within one working day.
2. In the event of a refusal or non-collection of a shipment for any reason other than that referred to in point 1, the Buyer shall be obliged to pay to the Seller all costs of return and return shipping, including packing, cancellation fee, cash on delivery, etc. The amount is calculated according to the ordered service. The order will be sent with a due date of 15 days from its execution.
3. If the buyer does not pick up the goods and returns to us, the seller is entitled to compensation for damages due to the buyer's failure to comply with the conditions, when the buyer is billed to the buyer for legitimately incurred costs associated with processing a valid order. Then the buyer will be issued a document to cover the costs incurred in this way with a maturity of 15 days, in case of delay in payment, the seller is entitled to a penalty of 0.05%.
Alternative dispute resolution
The consumer has the right to ask the seller for redress if he is not satisfied with the way in which the seller handled his complaint or if he considers that the seller has violated his rights. If the seller responds negatively to the consumer's request or fails to reply to it within 30 days of the date of dispatch, the consumer shall have the right to make an application for an alternative dispute resolution (ADR). Only disputes arising from the contract between the Seller and the consumer and related disputes may be resolved by the ADR form, except disputes under the provisions of the provisions of Art. § 1 par. 4 of Act no. 391/2015 Coll. and disputes of less than € 20. An application to initiate an ADR is submitted to an ADR entity under Art. § 3 of the aforementioned Act, with the help of a platform or a form designated for that purpose, a specimen of which is attached to Annex no. 1 of the cited Act. An ADR entity may require the consumer to pay a fee for starting an ADR, up to a maximum of EUR 5 with VAT. Where several ADR entities are competent, the consumer shall have the right to choose which of them to propose. In addition to ADR, the consumer has the right to apply to the substantive and locally competent general or arbitral tribunal. The ADR platform is available at: ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm
Protection of personal data
By placing an order at www.aurainstruments.com, the Customer provides the Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments and supplements to certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act") as amended to the Provider personal data in the scope of: name, surname, home address, billing address, telephone number, e-mail address; account number, in order to execute a valid order and conclude a purchase contract with the Seller, fulfillment and additional confirmation of the terms of the purchase contract, for the purpose of processing an electronic order, realizing delivery, settling payments and necessary communication between the Parties.
The Provider shall provide the Client's personal data to the necessary extent to third parties:
- Slovenská pošta, a.s., with its registered office at Partizánska cesta 9, 975 99 Banská Bystrica, IČO: 36631124, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, Section Sa, File No. 803 / S
- DPD - Direct Parcel Distribution SK s.r.o, Registered office: Technická 7, 821 04 Bratislava, IČO 35 834 498, IČ DPH- SK2021648739, Business register okr. Court BA1, section SRO, Deposit no. 26367 / B
- Websupport, s.r.o. - IČO: 36 421 928, with its registered office at Staré Grunty 12, 841 04 Bratislava, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, file no. 63270 / B
The Provider proceeds in handling the Client's personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act. Other entities will be allowed access to customers' personal data only in the cases provided for by the applicable legislation (especially during administrative or criminal proceedings, protection of consumer rights). The Customer acknowledges that it is obliged to present its personal data correctly and truthfully and that it is obliged to inform the Seller without undue delay of a change in its personal data.
The Provider will process and archive personal data in accordance with special regulations. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or in printed form in a non-automated manner. The Client confirms that the provided personal data are true and bears responsibility for the falsehood of the personal data. The Provider has the right to correct incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data, liquidation or blocking of personal data and others referred to in § 28 para. 1 of the Data Protection Act.
If interested persons are interested in receiving information about new discounts or promotions - newsletter, which will be done by clicking - the person voluntarily agrees that the Provider will process personal data in the range of name and email address in order to address new offers. The data subject shall give his consent to the processing of personal data for a period of 2 years. The data subject shall have the right to rectify incorrect, outdated and incomplete personal data, block personal data and other rights referred to in § 28 para. 1 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws.
If the persons concerned are interested in information about the services offered by the Provider by completing and submitting the form¬ online and offlinechat 'Advice ??', the data subject voluntarily agrees that the Provider shall process personal data in the range of name in order to answer the inquiries of the persons concerned, email address and data provided voluntarily. The data subject grants consent to the processing of personal data for a period of 3 months. The data subject shall have the right to rectify incorrect, outdated and incomplete personal data, block personal data and other rights referred to in § 28 para. 1 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain laws.
We respect your privacy. In order to offer you valuable services, we need to know some of your personal data. We protect this data from misuse and we guarantee that we will never provide your contact information and information about your purchases to a third party. no. 428/2002 Coll. on the protection of personal data. By using this online store, you consent to the collection and use of information about you and your purchases under the conditions set out above. By registering a customer, newsletter subscriber, poll participant and other other forms of registration, you automatically agree that you can be informed about news in our online store by e-mail or telephone. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can stop sending it at any time by following the steps outlined in each message you send.
All goods we offer are covered by the statutory warranty period of 24 months. The warranty period begins on the day of receipt of the goods. The goods are accompanied by a tax document which is also a delivery and warranty letter. If the buyer finds out after the receipt of the goods that the goods have defects, he is obliged to notify the seller without delay. We handle all complaints by phone or email. The Buyer must notify the Seller of any defects found no later than 1 day from the date of receipt of the shipment. The warranty does not cover defects caused by: improper and improper use, due to weathering, mechanical damage or other external influences. After receiving your complaint you will be informed about this fact without undue delay. The object to be claimed must be delivered to the seller at the place of business, together with a written notice and a precise description of the defect, otherwise the claim will be invalid. When claiming it is necessary to present proof of payment or a copy. The buyer shall bear the cost of returning the goods. Transport of the claimed goods back to the buyer shall be paid by the seller only in case of a justified complaint. All costs associated with an unjustified complaint shall be borne by the Buyer. All complaints are reviewed no later than 30 days from the date of delivery. The result of the complaint will be notified to the customer without undue delay, usually: by telephone, in writing or by email. In the event that the claim is recognized as justified, the seller shall ensure the exchange of goods or refund of money, without undue delay, but no later than 30 days from the date of the claim.
The Buyer / Customer may revoke the consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
To ensure the proper functioning of this website, we sometimes store small data files, cookie. This is a common practice for most large websites.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your computer or mobile device when you browse it. With this file, the website keeps track of your steps and preferences (such as your login name, language, font size, and other display settings) for a period of time, so you don't have to re-list them when you next visit the site or browse its pages.
How to control cookies
You can check or delete your cookies at your discretion - see aboutcookies.org for details. You can clear all cookies stored on your computer and set most browsers to prevent them from being stored. However, in this case, you may need to manually adjust some settings each time you visit a website and some services and features may not work.
How to decline cookies
Cookies can be set up using your Internet browser. Most browsers automatically accept cookies by default.
What are your rights?
Because we process your personal data, you have multiple rights. If you exercise any of the rights listed below, we will notify you of the processing of your request within 30 days of the date of delivery to us. In justified cases, we may extend this period to 60 days, and we will notify you.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email or written request to our contact details listed under contact.
Please include in your application: name, surname, e-mail address or permanent address.
Failure to provide this information will prevent your request from being granted. We require this information to verify your identity and not disclose personal information to any unauthorized person.
Right of access
You have the right to receive confirmation from us whether personal data is processed about you and, if we process your personal data, we will provide you with information about what data we process about you, for what purpose your personal data were provided, transferred to a third country and how long we will store your personal information.
Right to repair
Anyone can be wrong. If you believe our company is processing incorrect personal information about you, you can use this right directly in your account settings in the "My Account" section or request us to correct it.
Right to Erase (Right to Forget)
You have the right to delete your personal data that we process about you if the following conditions are met and legal exceptions do not apply:
the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data and there is no other legal basis for the processing of your personal data
You object to the processing of your personal data, based on your specific situation, based on a legitimate interest, and there are no legitimate reasons for processing, or you object to processing for the purpose of direct marketing
personal data was processed illegally.
Right to restrict processing
You also have the right to request a temporary processing restriction.
Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain personal data that we process about you by consent and / or contract and process it by automated means, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can also transfer this data to another person, so if technically possible, we will transfer your personal data directly to your chosen operator at your request.
Right to object
You have the right to object, for reasons specific to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data that is performed based on our legitimate interest, including the right to object to profiling based on our legitimate interest.
You also always have the right to object to the processing of your personal data when it is processed for direct marketing purposes.
Children under 16 years
Where Article 6 (1) applies, 1, par. (a), in relation to the offer of information society services addressed directly to the child, the processing of the child's personal data is lawful only if the child is at least 16 years old. If the child is less than 16 years of age, such processing is lawful only under the conditions and to the extent that such consent has been expressed or approved by the holder of parental responsibility.
For a child under the age of 16, the processing of personal data will be lawful only under the conditions and to the extent that such consent has been given or approved by its legal representative.
By agreeing to the aurainstruments.com Terms and Conditions, I agree to meet all of the aurainstruments.com Terms and Conditions, I am more than 16 years old, or I make purchases with the Authorized Person's consent and consent to the processing of personal data necessary for successful processing to your greatest satisfaction.
Our greatest pleasure is the successfully completed order and over time we are doing more and more. We are always pleased when we can meet your expectations and requirements, and we often manage to deliver your order faster than intended.
We do not intend to misuse your personal data and only need it to successfully process your order.
Emails sent by us do not contain hidden advertising or unsolicited content, we are only trying to present and share with you interesting news or some interesting product that we have added to our offer
These Terms and Conditions come into effect on 25.6.2019.