Guitar Aura Baritone Winter
Aura Baritone Winter guitar handmade guitar without the use of a CNC machine.
The Aura Baritone Winter guitar is a special handmade guitar with a professional deep sound suitable for even the most demanding musicians. Provides comfortable tuning and achieving interesting deep tones.
This special Aura Baritone Winter Guitar has a custom-made scaloped fingerboard that is slightly wider and thicker than a regular guitar.
There are also special pickups with which you can record the exceptionally deep sound of this guitar. The pickups are also hand-made, all coils are wound in them by hand.
These pickups are especially ideal for the following music styles:
- Hard rock.
- Progressive metal.
- Extreme metal styles.
Used components and materials for Guitar Aura Baritone Winter:
- Material neck - Maple, mahogany.
- Body material - Swamp ash US body.
- Fingerboard - Hard Maple, Canada.
- Machinehead - Gotoh Lock.
- Bridge - Gotoh tele.
- Pickups - Bare Knuckle Boot Camp Brute Force T Set.
- Fret wire - 2.5 special steel.
- Frets - 22, (position 12 - 22 scalloped).
- Scale - 27 ".
- Electronics - 3 way switch, 1x volume, 1x tone.
- Nut - Graptech Black Tusq Nut 44mm Jumbo.
- Strings - 013 - 072 (013 - 018 - 030 - 044 - 056 - 072).
- Neck holder - 5 x steel screw.
- Construction - bolt-on construction
- Finish - body: stain winter velvet; neck satin.
- Weight - 3.3 kg.